Help us improve Better World Info !
- Add links yourself or write content. Help us improve Better World Info - You can recommend new links and inform us of expired or unsuitable links.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with others - This applies in particular to experts, journalists, scientists and NGO campaigners, who can help us to improve.
- Volunteer. Send us an email if you want to help us keep our links up-to-date. With just a few hours per week, YOU can make a real difference for thousands of people who also want to make this world a better place.
- Work with us. Under special circumstances, we can offer to pay a compensation up to 500 Euros per month in the case of good cooperation.
- We just relaunched with Drupal 9 as CMS and therefore plan to hire a part-time journalist, content writer or blogger - Texts & images, internet research & link maintenance, social media & outreach, newsletter & blog. Good English is essential; NGO experience advantageous. - You can work from the comfort of your home, flexible working times, remuneration negotiable, freelance preferred, long-term perspective offered. - Important: Interest in our topics, experience, passion, dedication & intelligence. - If you want to work with us towards a better world, write us an E-Mail and include your resume.
- Donate. This enables us to improve the quality and quantity of our links, and implement more effective publicity and marketing strategies.
Help spread the word about Better World Info !
- Recommend us to your friends, acquaintances and other activists! - So that other people can also use our service. Such an initiative depends entirely on the grassroots for this, because the big media and organizations are generally not interested.
- Use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, SMS, or e-mail and inform your friends and other engaged people about us. - Important: Link Better World Info on your homepage or blog!
- Print our information leaflet and display it on your notice board at work or in your community.
- Order business cards or download small flyers and help distribute them around your university, school, office, library and community.
- Ask your organization, school, or university magazine to publish our information leaflet and to refer to betterworld.info as a great resource for current affairs topics.
- Consider writing about Better World Info on your blog, or notifying your local newspaper or radio station about us.
- Add a link to betterworld.info on your homepage or blog via our banner logo. Click here and then save it as a JPG to download and link to our website.
- Translate. Help us to translate our "About us" text into Spanish, French, Russian or other languages. Better still, create Better World Info in your language - Email us to learn how.
- Share this with people of influence. Personalities in public life such as musicians, celebrities, sportsmen, politicians, writers, people from the media - YOU can make an important contribution in helping to make Better World Info well-known and popular.
We love to hear from you! Your assistance, feedback and suggestions for improvements are always very welcome - Contact us.